Indian Army’s Recruitment rally for the recruitment of Solider General Duty, Tradesman, Soldier Clerk,/Store Keeper Technical/ Clerk Inventory Management, Solider Nursing Assistant (including NCC A, B & C Certificates holder, sportsmen, Indian Gorkha and son of Serving/Ex-serviceman/ War Widow/ Widow (serving/ ex –servicemen of respective Districts).
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 08-10-2017
Open Rally Details:-
Name of District:
5. Dhubri & South Salmara Mankachar
Name of Posts:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Tradesman
3. Soldier Tradesman
4. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
1. Soldier General Duty (GD): Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above.
2. Soldier Tradesman: Class 10th simple pass (8th Pass for Mess Keeper and House Keeper only).
3. Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from recognized Polytechnic Institute/Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
4. Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant:
(i) 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in class 10+2/Intermediate.
(ii) In case of a graduate having BSc degree(Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
5. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management:
(a) 12th pass from any stream (Arty/Commerce/Science) with minimum 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
(b) Candidate must have studied English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping as compulsory subject at 10th or 12th Standard with minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects.
(c) Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Doucments to be brought at Rally Place:-
1. Photographs. 16 (Sixteen) Copies of latest Passport size colored photographs of candidate in light blue or white background only. Photographs should not be attested.
2. Original and two photocopies of the following documents:-
(a) Education Certificates:
(i) Matriculate and above Candidates. Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Board Certificate of 10th and 12th
(ii) For 8th and 9th Class Pass Candidates. Transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 8th countersigned by Inspector of Schools and District Education Officer with rubber stamp, round stamp and mobile No of signing officer. Birth certificate signed by Registrar, births and death with round stamp and name of signatory.
3. Permanent Residence Certificate. Permanent residence certificate with color photo of candidate issued by DC/ADC with rubber stamp and official seal.
4. Caste/Tribe Certificate with photo of candidate signed by DC/ADC affixed with rubber stamp and official seal.
5. Character Certificate. Character certificate not older than six months from Headmaster/Village Headman/Police Station duly signed, affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
6. Unmarried Certificate. Candidates below 21 years must bring unmarried certificate signed by Gaon Burah/Head of Village with official stamp and signature stating that candidate is unmarried. The certificate should not be more than six months old.
7. Documents for Gorkha Candidates. Candidate will include their caste/sub caste in affidavit which is to be attested/countersigned by the Notary, caste certificate will be obtained by candidate from the village sarpanch.
8. Documents for SOEX, SOS, SOW, SOWW. Relationship certificate issued by Record Office.
9. NCC A/B/C Certificate for NCC Cadets affixed with photo, signed by issuing authority and affixed with rubber stamp and round stamp.
10. Candidates should bring their AADHAR Card/Voter ID Card/ PAN Card.
Note: All documents will be verified. Candidates with fake certificates/documents will be disqualified and handed over to the police. Any tampering (Overwriting/erasing/unattested corrections) will render the certificates/documents invalid.
Special Advisory for the candidate:-
1. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or below given Online Apply link. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
2. Candidates will be allowed to participate in 1.6 KM run only on the day allotted for their District. Candidate should report at rally site latest by 3 AM daily.
3. Entry for Recruitment Rally will be from main gate, 8th ASSAM Police Ground. Candidates can get down at Bongaigaon Railway Station and take Tempo/Bus to Gate at 8 ASSAM Police Ground.
4. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals with fraud/fake document. Your service will be terminated if you are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service you may have rendered.
5. Negative marking has been introduced for all categories in written test.
6. No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
7. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
8. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
9. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site.
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
11. Candidates may have to stay at rally site for three to four days under their own arrangements.
12 Vacancies for Soldier Tradesmen are subject to availability at the time when merit list is prepared. At times, there are no vacancies in specific category and no change of category is permitted at that stage.
13. Result of written will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
14. For more details contact on telephone No – 0361-2640134 and Mob No – 9476690712.
|28-10-2017||Dhubri & South Salmara Mankachar|
|30 & 31 Oct 2017||Documentation, verification and Medical Examination of balance candidates.|
- Online Application Starts: 25-08-2017
- Online Application Ends: 08-10-2017