Indian Air Force Group X and Y Airmen Recruitment
Indian Air Force going to recruit Group X and Group Y Airmen through the online application submission. More information about this recruitment is below given.
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 17th January 2018
Name of Post: Airmen Group X and Group Y -Intake- 01/2019
- Group X (Except Educational Instructor): The candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or must have passed Three years diploma in any branch of Engineering with 50% marks.
- Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF (S), Musician): The candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology , Physics and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
For more details please download the official advertisement.
Pay Scale: Rs.14600/- per month (during training)
Age Limit: Candidates must be born between 13-01-1998 to 02-01-2002 (both date inclusive).
(Only Unmarried Male candidates can apply).
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as examination fee which can be submitted through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and PFT and Adoptability Test.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Indian Air Force from 15 December 2017.
Note:- Please download official advertisement for more details.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 19th December 2017 at 10 PM
- Last Date for Online Application: 17th January 2018
- Date of Selection Test: 10-11 March 2018
Visit below mentioned links for Official Advertisement & Application link:-