Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari Recruitment
Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari was released a recruitment notification for the 18 posts Junior Assistant. Applications in standard application form are hereby invited from the intending and eligible candidate for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 18 Posts (STP-2, STH-1, SC-2, OBC-7, UR-6)
1. The candidate must be graduate have in any discipline from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
2. (a) The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6(six) months Diploma in Computer Applications/Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt, and
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000/-to 49,000/- GP- 6200/-(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more that 38 years of Age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and Personal with Disabilities.
Application Fee: Treasury Challan of Rs.250/-(Rupes Two Hundred fifty) only, (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred fifty)) only as application fee is to be deposited under the Head of Accounts “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Service-800-other receipts”
How to Apply Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari Recruitment
Application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX, together with a Treasury Challan of above mentioned amount and reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari on or before 23/03/2018 up to 5.00 P.M.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials and Original copy of Treasury Challan.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
Important Date of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari Recruitment
- Last date to submit offline application: 23rd March 2018